Linear CCD Scanner OEM Module
AEO Linear CCD Scanner Linear CCD Scanner is designed for applications in optics, imaging, spectroscopy, biology, and industrial process control. It incorporates a 2048 pixel CCD array and is capable of detecting light in the 350 – 1100 nm range. With scan rates up to 500 scans per seconds, this linear CCD Scanner provides also an external trigger input. It transfer captured data into PC through USB 2.0 high speed (480Mbits/s). A user interface software is free available.
- Excellent data acquisition stability.
- High-sensitivity linear CCD sensor.
- Array with 2048 active pixels (14 x 200 μm each) wide dynamic range.
- High Speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s) ,full speed optional.
- Science, research, education as well as OEM applications.
- Lasers, optics, photonics, spectroscopy.
- Light, fluorescence measurement.
- beam profile, single shot auto correlators
- Imaging (1-D or 2-D by parallel moving), data acquisition, machine vision, monitoring, process control, industrial OEM applications.
- Physics, chemistry, biology, biomedicine, medicine.